Your safety is important to us
Updated 26 April 2022
Welcome to concerts in a safe way
All events by the Turku Philharmonic Orchestra and the Turku Concert Hall are organised in accordance with authorities’ coronavirus guidelines, minding the safety of customers and staff. We will update the safety instructions during the season as necessary.
- Tickets to Turku Philharmonic Orchestra concerts are sold unnumbered. Although there are no seat numbers on the tickets, there will be a seat for everyone in the hall. Practices may vary in other events organised at the Concert Hall.
- For Turku Philharmonic Orchestra concerts, 100 % of the seat capacity is sold.
- The doors of the hall are opened 25 minutes before the concert begins. Audience members will enter and exit the hall one row at a time guided by staff. Our customer service personnel will use face masks or visors.
- Intermission is 30 minutes.
Instructions for concert audience members:
- Only come if you are healthy. If you become ill or experience any symptoms that may indicate a COVID-19 infection, you can exceptionally cancel your ticket by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 262 0333.
- Remember good hand hygiene. Hand sanitizer is available in customer facilities at the Concert Hall, and the cleanliness of surfaces is being thoroughly minded.
- Cough and sneeze into your sleeve or tissue
- General recommendation to wear a mask in City of Turku´s services has ended.
- Cloakroom services are available as usual with a €2 fee.
- The main doors of the Turku Concert Hall and the cafeteria are opened one hour before each show. We recommend that you order refreshments in advance. You can get into the hall 25 minutes before the show begins.
- Please use card payment if possible.
- COVID-19 passport is not required.
Clean & Safe Turku